San Diego impressions





I stopped writing for a few times. This past three months, I took the IELTS test,  prepared immigration documentation, and had a family trip in California, USA. It was really a tough period because there have a lot of things to do. Meanwhile, with the companion of family, it was a meaningful time. Although waiting in the immigration process was unbearable, I could let me calm down now and try to have enough patience. So I want to write something about my travel to the USA,  and I consider it is a good way to let me at a lower stress level. Okay, Let's start it.

Up until now, I will still remember something about San Diego. Yes, it is a beautiful and magical city. It is located in the southwest of the USA, lie in the coastal line of California and face to the Pacific ocean. Maybe for most of the people of the world, it is not as famous as Los Angeles or San Francisco when you mentioned ' is there any cities worth visiting in California'. But in my opinion, San Diego is the most beautiful city in California.

The weather here is nearly perfect. The first impression of this place, it is sunny. Everywhere is filled with sunshine all day, the sky is blue and the sea is turquoise,  every scene here appears to me like a picture or a paint in motion. The sunshine is the best photo edited tool, you can easily take nice pictures in this sunny place. The temperature here like Summer in the day and like Fall at night,  it is October now.

I also like the appearance of the city. It both has a modern side and a traditional side. In downtown, you can see an energetic and young city, the skyscrapers and infrastructures are beautiful, but no much traffic congestion on-road and the whole city is quiet all the time. But after we drive for 10 minutes from the city center, and then we arrived at the Old town, it is like an ancient place. All architecture is a Spanish style or Mexican style, I have no detailed knowledge of these buildings. But it looks very impressive. Despite it, we have wonderful Mexican food in the Old town. Roaming in the street here is already pleasant.

The city also has some attractions, for example, the USS Midway Museum and San Diego Sea World are very popular with tourists. But in my opinion, La Jolla Beach is a beautiful place. We were lucky to live in a motel near La Jolla Beach. It only takes 5 minutes from the motel to the beach by driving. Every day, whenever the sunrise or sunset, the scenery is breathtaking. I found that it was a perfect place for people are close to nature. The coastal line is picture-perfect, whatever we can see is a painting in motion, the mountain, the bay, even the seagull and sea lions are appears to me.B ut to find parking is not easy, you should wait for someone leaves first. It worth waiting, since La Jolla Beach is like a hidden paradise.

I write too many good words about San Diego. But it's my true feeling. The city is simply magical.

Comments

Popular Posts