The curiosity is greater than the awareness

Before I write something below, I do not know much about #POP ARTS, and I am not familiar with the concept of # contemporary art.

From now to 28 July, there will be an exhibition "Andy Warhol: 15 Minutes Eternal" in Shanghai. On the show, people can see lots of #pop artworks of the ultimate pop artist: Andy Warhol.

Actually, Chinese common people(such as me) expressing ignorance of who Warhol is or why he is famous. But it doesn't matter. After people watch Warhol's exhibition, we find it is not strange for us. For example, his #Marilyn Monroe and #chairman Mao portrait, I have seen it many times before. At least, you feel it's interesting, just like his photo taken in Tian-An-Men square when he first came to China in 1982.

Definitely, I am sure that some people got a little confused with his exhibition, but meanwhile, we also learned the charm of #POP ARTS.

Aside from the meaning or understanding of #POP ARTS, according to my comprehension for it: curiosity is greater than the awareness.

Comments

Popular Posts