Security and shashlik in a big City

Definitely, the security of the big city is important. Especially, when a big event is going on, for example, the Olympic game in Beijing, the FIFA world cup in Brazil.
I bet that no one likes robbing, gun shooting when you living or travelling, it's awful. And everyone can understand some temporary security policy when these big events have occurred.
And whatever it would influence common people's daily life just like traffic control, security check in the pubic area, totally, any inconvenience was caused.
Now the "CICA" (Conference on Interaction and Confidence-building measures in Asia)  is going on in Shanghai. I don't know what is it indeed.  The name is hard to remember and pronounce. Shanghai citizens call it "meeting" instead of its Strange and troublesome name both in English and Chinese.
In view of security and anti-terrorism, some big bosses of the country are all in here. Our leader considers it is a big and important event. The security level of the city was raised immediately.
Sure, as a common citizen I understand and cooperate totally its security policy. This week we face traffic control and security check-in subway, railway station and airport, and show my comprehension with some forbidden area. Yes, yes, follow the policy is our tradition.
But there was one thing I feel uncertain. It is that I like Sinkiang Food, especially for mutton shashlik. Yesterday I went to the old place, the familiar Sinkiang restaurant, the waiter told me that it is prohibited during the "CICA".The security policy forbids mutton shashlik which makes me confused.
Today's morning news shows us the dinner menu of the "CICA", it is elegant and delicate food for each big boss. The important thing is that there is no shashlik or other roast food. At that moment I sure that the security policy does not allow the shashlik.
You see? The great man always changed us.

Comments

Popular Posts